Lee DeWyze gets engaged The movement

Lee DeWyze gets engaged The movement :


The singer, 25, is engaged to model/actress Jonna Walsh, he tells PEOPLE exclusively.
American Idol" season nine winner Lee DeWyze is off the market ladies!


I'm excited," says DeWyze, who popped the question July 16 over champagne on a private yacht under a fireworks-filled sky at Disney World in Orlando. The couple are planning to wed in the fall of 2012.

Jonna is a Disney freak," he told the magazine. "They were playing love songs on the boat and I got down on my knee and asked her. I had a speech prepared but it all went out the window so I just asked her. She started crying and I said, 'Is that a yes?'"
DeWyze and Walsh, 26, met while shooting a video in October 2010 for his single "Sweet Serendipity.



Jonna is a Disney freak," he says. "They were playing love songs on the boat and I got down on my knee and asked her. I had a speech prepared but it all went out the window so I just asked her. She started crying and I said, 'Is that a yes?
Indeed it was. DeWyze met Walsh last October while shooting a video for his single "Sweet Serendipity." "We were casting and I saw her and said, 'Let's go with her.' I thought she was cute.



We do all kinds of stuff together," the singer says of life in Southern California with his fiancĂ©e. "We go to plays and exhibits and Jonna is really into the planning for the wedding.


The two plan on getting married in the fall of 2012. "When you know, you know," the singer told the magazine about his relationship with Walsh. "We both feel that way. We don't need to be together 20 years before we figure it out...
Though they have been dating for only eight months, DeWyze had no hesitation before popping the question. "When you know, you know," he says. "We both feel that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment