A Goodbye to Bella Says Kristen Stewart

A Goodbye to Bella Says Kristen Stewart

Born Kristen Jaymes Stewart
April 9, 1990 (age 21)
Los Angeles, California, U.S.

 the "Twilight" star looks utterly gorgeous thanks to the retro glam "Valley of the Dolls"-inspired styling.


In the interview, Stewart reveals that although she never realized the "Twilight" franchise would become as big as it did, she's personally always had an interest in vampires. "I love me a vampire," she laughs. "I was 17 when I read Twilight, and at the time it was so perfect for me. The script was about young kids who think they can handle stuff that they just can't. And they're going to do it anyway. Because, why not? Just torture yourself. I relate to that. Vampires are a little dangerous -- and we girls like to test ourselves.



Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart, Bill Condon and Julia Jones talk Breaking Dawn:






Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Show Skin On 'Entertainment Weekly' Cover:





The 21-year-old actress also notes that it was pretty "major" filming the final scenes in "Breaking Dawn" -- which include a wedding and a honeymoon -- as Bella Swan with her real-life beau.


As one of the preeminent young stars in Hollywood, Kristen Stewart embodies a casual grace that is reflected in the characters she portrays. Her remarkable talent has led to successful roles in feature films such as “Panic Room” (2002), “Cold Creek Manor” (2003), “Into the Wild” (2007), “Jumper” (2008), and – perhaps most famously – “Twilight” (2008). On this site, you can learn more about Kristen and her film repertoire, including details about upcoming films and news about Kristen.


KristenStewart.com provides a professional, modern environment for celebrating Kristen’s work and, as she has said, the “storytelling” that is acting.


But while she definitely knew it was going to be tough to say goodbye to Bella, it took a while before the reality of it all really sank in. "I'd been anticipating that end-of-Bella moment. I was going, 'Oh, my God -- I wonder how I'm going to feel," shares Kristen. "And the last scene of the shoot was at the wedding. Every single character was there on set. At the end of that day, I was kind of whacked. And so I never really had that moment then. Instead, it happened later. We needed to film one more sort of honeymoon scene and we went to the Virgin Islands. After that scene, my true final scene, I felt like I could shoot up into the night sky and every pore of my body would shoot light. I felt lighter than I've ever felt in my life.


 Unfortunately, Stewart still hasn't found a way to lighten up when it comes to her star status. "It's a funny thing: You want so badly for people to see what you do -- you're proud of it -- and I like the effect that movies have on people. But the attention can also make me uncomfortable. In certain situations, people say to me, 'C'mon, what's wrong with you?' I apologize. I love what I'm doing, but I'm a little uncomfortable.


And then, of course, there’s the wedding scenes, which truly affected Stewart, much to a teasing Pattinson’s amusement.


“I could see her getting sort of emotionally affected by it and I almost didn’t want to stay at the end of the aisle,” Pattinson said. “I wanted to go down and say, ‘Stop being ridiculous’ [laughs].”


“I wanted to run down the aisle,” Stewart said. “I was literally pulling away from Billy [Burke, who plays her father]. Now it’s a trip to watch the wedding scenes especially. It was so volatile and emotional — I was being such a crazy person.

wouldn’t happen. I should have thrown the vomit at him.”


Pattinson also has some tongue-in-cheek criticism of his character in relation to the highly anticipated flurry-of-feathers scene. “I wanted to have it as a line so much,” Pattinson told EW, switching to an American/Edward Cullen accent. “I bit through all the pillows. Every. Single. One,’” he laughed. “And then he’d start crying. By the way, that’s what he should be ashamed of in the morning. All those beautiful pillows! Egyptian cotton! ‘I ruined this bed!





No comments:

Post a Comment